Emergency services are available 24/7 for current clients ONLY.
and you have an emergency?
UPDATE with respect to COVID-19:
Most wellness or elective farm calls have been postponed indefinitely. Hours are limited due to child care obstacles, and for state-mandated conservation of equipment. This strategy is to ensure that there is some availability and equipment for unforeseen emergencies or sick calls.
In the event that this occurs, I recommend several alternative options for you to seek care for your animals. This depends on which animals are in trouble and where you are located.
For small animal emergencies state-wide:
- Garden State Veterinary Specialists
- Open 24/7
- 1 Pine Street in Tinton Falls
For livestock emergencies in Ocean County, surrounding areas:
- Denning’s Veterinary Service
- Hours vary, service is house call/farm call oriented
For livestock emergencies in Somerset County, surrounding areas:
- Acorn Farmvets
- Service is house call/farm call oriented
For livestock emergencies statewide that require hospitalization:
- New Bolton Center
- Haul-in hospital with intensive care capabilities for livestock species
- 382 West Street Road, Kennett Square, PA
Regardless of which facility you may choose, ALWAYS call a facility ahead of your arrival. In life or death situations, it is crucial that the triage team has the opportunity to prepare for an incoming emergency.